Web Hosting

« How a Home Run Idea Strikes Out | Main | Why We Should Replace Case Studies With Fairytales »

December 07, 2009



okay maybe many women don't watch golf...but I just happen to be one and I do...and women do watch what they spend and what they spend it does it make sense to pay more for anything that tiger "represents"....NO !!!! endorsements make up the MAJORITY (90 percent) of his income for his supposed squeaky clean image...IT IS OVER...the only one who should run faster than Elin are the sponsors...oh and don't say people shouldn't take it personally because if they stopped to think how much money comes out of their wallets for every single product they purchase because of "branding", they would realize how personal it is right where it hurts. Also remember GM, the company we all own, taking government bailout money. How many Buick or Cadillac ads have you seen with Tiger? Kick the scumbag to the curb, maybe he won't be able to finish building his Jupiter Island home (the one where the land cost 45 million). He deserves a 90 percent cut in pay and that is assuming he can still make the other 10 percent from golf, not that any women will be watching.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Follow Us

  • Follow Us on Twitter

Join Our LinkedIn Group

  • Brand ManageCamp LinkedIn Group

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    May 2010

    Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31