After months of preparation and planning, Brand ManageCamp 2009 is now officially ready for registration! A few months ago, we circulated a survey that included 40 potential speaker choices for BMC2009. Based on over 340 responses, we crafted the conference people want to see - including an all-star agenda of the best and brightest in brand thinking, such as:
- Philip Kotler - Marketing Strategy Legend; Best-selling author of dozens of books including the upcoming Chaotics as well as Marketing Management, Principles of Marketing, Ten Deadly Marketing Sins, and more
- Guy Kawasaki - Best-selling author of Reality Check and The Art of The Start; founder of Alltop.com and Truemors; former Apple Fellow; Managing Director of Garage Technology Ventures
- John Gerzema - Best-selling author of The Brand Bubble: The Looming Crisis in Brand Value and How To Avoid It; Chief Insights Officer of Y&R
- Charlene Li - Best-selling author of Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed By Social Technologies; Founder of Altimeter Group
- Jonathan Salem Baskin - Author of Branding Only Works on Cattle; Advertising Age columnist; Information Week blogger; Creator of Dim Bulb
- Amber MacArthur - New Media Specialist; One of the 50 Most Influential Female Bloggers; NOW Magazine's "Best Geek Personality" of 2006; Host of CommandN.tv; AmberMac.com
- Jeremy Gutsche - Founder of Trendhunter.com - the world's largest network for trend spotting and innovation
- Michael Dunn - Author of The Marketing Accountability Imperative; CEO & Chairman of Prophet
- Jim Lecinksi - Google's Managing Director of Central Region
- Simon Bray - Innovation Expert; Head of Capability for ?What If! North America
- Joe Navarro - Author of What Every BODY Is Saying; 25 year veteran of the FBI; Founding Member of the National Security Division's Behavioral Analysis Program
- and more...
Announcing the Brand ManageCamp Travel Stimulus Plan
We know a lot of folks are experiencing some pressure on their travel budgets. To make it as easy as possible for you to register for Brand ManageCamp 2009, we have created a Travel Stimulus Program. Register before June 1st, 2009 and you could save $500 AND Fly/Stay for FREE! Check out the details...
FREE Summer Webinar Series
As if the amazing agenda and the Travel Stimulus Plan weren't enough... As it turns out, we had far more fantastic speakers identified then we could fit in the actual 2 day agenda at Brand ManageCamp. So, instead of letting all that great content go to waste, we will be providing a FREE Summer Webinar Series - only available to BMC2009 Registrants. These webinars will feature folks like:
- Tom Asacker - Best-selling author of A Little Less Conversation and A Clear Eye For Branding; acleareye.com
- David Meerman Scott - Best-selling author of World Wide Rave and The New Rules of Marketing & PR
- Linda Kaplan Thaler - CEO & Chief Creative Officer of Kaplan Thaler Group; author of Bang! Getting Your Message Heard in a Noisy World, The Power of Small, and The Power of Nice
- Kate Newlin - Author of Passion Brands: Why Some Brands Are Just Gotta Have, Drive All Night For, and Tell Your Friends All About
- Hamish Pringle - Author of Brand Immortality: How Brands Can Live Long and Prosper; Director General of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising - the UK's leading trade and professional body for advertising, media and marketing communications agencies
- and more...
We hope you will join us October 5-6 in Las Vegas!!!!